무술의 최종목적은 그것을 사용하지 않는 것이다.미야모토 무사시
In battle, if you you make your opponent flinch, you have already won.Qusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:575) - Miyamoto Musashi
Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.Qusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:782) - Miyamoto Musashi Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy
You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountainQusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:851) - Miyamoto Musashi Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy
You should not have any special fondness for a particular weapon, or anything else, for that matter. Too much is the same as not enough. Without imitating anyone else, you should have as much weaponry as suits you.Qusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:687) - Miyamoto Musashi The Book Of Five Rings
there is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.Qusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:734) - Miyamoto Musashi The Book of Five Rings
1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.
If you wish to control others you must first control yourselfQusmo Qusmo 2012-09-18 (visit:641) - Miyamoto Musashi Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy